Saturday, June 29, 2013

Turnabout is fair play...

We had some errands to run before we left on vacation, and it was supposed to be 120 degrees, so I told the kids to be ready to leave when I got home from yoga so we could beat the heat.  After I finished my yoga class, I looked at my phone and I had 4 missed phone calls from home.  A little worried, I called home and Gabrielle answered the phone with "WHERE ARE YOU???"
Me:   "I'm just leaving yoga." 
Gabrielle:  "You're more than an HOUR LATE!"
Me:   "No I'm not, 7 o'clock yoga gets over at 8:30, it's 8:35, I'll be home in 10 minutes."
Gabrielle:  "I thought you were going to 5:30 yoga.  I was worried about you."
Me (outloud):  "There is no 5:30 am yoga on the weekends, 7 is the earliest."
Me (in my head):  "Now remember this feeling when you are late for your curfew in a few years, so you know how worried your dad and I will be!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment