And so here it is, less than 2 weeks after Mother's Day, and I have once again lost that elusive "Mother of the Year" award. Let me explain.
We were in Flagstaff for a soccer tournament, and Gabrielle woke up stating her skin ached, she felt warm, she had a headache, and generally didn't feel well. She decided to go down to breakfast although said she didn't think she could eat. Evie, Gabrielle and I all went down, and the girls both made waffles in the waffle iron. (Their favorite reason to stay in a hotel...the homemade waffles at the continental breakfast!)
Evie took about 2 bites of her waffle, and came to me, leaning her head on my shoulder stating her stomach hurt and she didn't feel good. I kinda brushed her off, and as she got more insistent that she didn't feel good, I told her to stop faking, that just because Gabrielle didn't feel good she didn't have to fake being sick too.
Fast forward 15 minutes and Evie is puking. Oooooppsss. Sorry honey. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment