Friday, May 11, 2012
It's intervention time...
Ok friends, I am asking for your help; keep me out of Target's clearance aisles after each holiday season, please! I cleaned the pantry because I was tired of dodging falling objects each and every time I went in there. As I was stacking the napkins and paper plates, I realized I have enough Christmas napkins to use for 3 meals a day, for all 5 of us, for each day of December, and I will still not run out. I also counted 2 packages (48) of Valentine's cupcake papers, 3 packages (72) of Easter cupcake papers, and 3 packages (72) of Halloween cupcake papers. Do you know how many Easter cupcakes I made this past Easter?? ZERO. Help!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I sense a cupcake themed exchange in our near future...
ReplyDeleteI have so many holiday napkins/cupcake papers/stuff that we could probably celebrate all year long. My grandma buys out Walmart after each holiday and sends it all my way.....OMG you're my Grandma! LOL!
ReplyDelete