For the past several months (okay, be honest Lori, years) Den has been after me to clean up a few areas of the house. The loft, that has been laid waste by my boxes, cartons, and bins of scrapbooking and crafting supplies, the area to the left of our bed that has been laid waste by every thing I don't have a spot for downstairs, and the guest room that became a catchall after Christmas when the last of the guests left.
Today, Gabrielle had plans all day, so I had big plans to let Tyler and Evie occupy each other, maybe with extra movies if need be, and to dig in to one of the aforementioned areas. So in true Krasinski fashion, after I sent Gabrielle off and popped in a movie for the other two, I.......emptied the cabinet under the sink in the master bathroom, and reorganized it, cleaned my closet, and sat down and watched "The Sandlot" with Evie and Tyler. Sorry Den. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment