Yesterday, Evie came downstairs wearing a pair of sparkly black capri-tights, and a black tulle tutu type skirt with rhinestones on it, and her UConn women's championship T-shirt. I told her that although I loved the T-shirt, it didn't really go with the rest of the outfit because it wasn't dressy enough. She told me it was what she wanted to wear, so I dropped it because although I thought she looked silly, I wasn't fighting that battle.
Later that morning I yelled at her for something. She crossed her arms and went upstairs with a pout on her face. When she came down 5 minutes later, she walked by me wearing a smirk and her Univ of TN bright orange t shirt. (UConn women's basketball #1 rival. The ONLY reason she is allowed to have a Vols shirt is that cousin Kev is interning there and sent it to her.) The girl is FIVE. I can only imagine where we're headed when she is 15...
Haha, too cute! :o)
ReplyDelete