A week ago I went to the gym with my friend on a guest pass. It had been quite a while since I have set foot in a gym, but that didn't stop me from going full throttle on some of the machines. So after 20 minutes on the Stairmaster on "fat burner" mode, and 20 minutes of weight machines at the levels I USED to do eons ago when I actually lifted weights, I was feeling really good, but worried I may be pretty sore in 24-48 hours. Much to my surprise, I had very little muscle soreness at all.
Fast forward one week to 36 hours after tournament style competitions in Wii bowling, pool, darts, ping pong and washers - all fairly non strenuous games - and I have a sore right arm (triceps)... But I'm NOT competitive; the kids get that from their dad!! :)
Uh-huh, I do believe you are known for backing down from challenges...definitely not the competitive type at all.
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDelete